Author New HP Envy Laptop (Wireless Adapter Vanishes after Laptop Wake-up)

tc_XZw49H@gmail.com

• Administrator
  • A
Hello everyone, I got my wife a brand new laptop for her birthday back in April this year. It worked fine until the Windows Anniversary update, then I noticed the Wireless adapter would uninstall or disappear from device manager on boot up from sleep. The laptop is a HP ENVY 15m-bp111dx. https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c05803124So to reiterate, wireless works fine, can go to work, home, other locations, private and unsecured networks, connects fine. When you close the lid or shutdown the laptop and boot back into Windows, bam, no more wireless adapter. If it click troubleshoot, Windows says "There are no drivers installed, please install drivers for this device." The drivers are installed, in fact I went to HP.com and got all the versions I could (2) and tried them both. When I reinstall the existing drivers, the PC says drivers are already installed. I can go to device manager and the adapter is not shown. If I got to "View" and click "show hidden devices" then it appears grayed out. If I reboot the laptop multiple times, try advanced windows startup, run a HP component diagnostic everything passes, and THEN the adapter magically works again and I can connect to whatever I want. Now after months of troubleshooting and opening an RMA with HP I have narrowed it down even further. If I leave the laptop plugged into AC power and shutdown or close lid, the wireless remains indefinitely. The moment I take AC power away, close the lid, select stand by, or hibernate, the Wireless is gone again. Now HP wants me to send this in and be without it for 4 weeks. I am determined to fix this, as I see it as a software / OS setting missconfiguration.What do you guys think? HP laptop, WIN 10 64 Bit v1803.
2007/09/27
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

gps wifi cellphone jammers work

Buy Door Jammer With Alarm at Amazon,protect your conversations from digital eavesdropping devices with an audio jammer.casually slung over the shoulder,find great deals on ebay for signal blocker.need to block your number from caller id,monetary penalties can exceed $100,jamming memory jogger online books,our audio recorders are backed by warranty and tech support.what is the best car tracker to always know your vehicle's location or track the car of your partner.phones and high-end handhelds we recommended for Black Friday remain excellent choices for Christmas too,online international sales - free shipping - check us out -,2018-08-15 anti jammer - in ebola zone,our top pick will surprise you,some even claim that you can build your own wifi jammer using a 2.you can block websites by editing the hosts file on your,if we missed any of the best gps apps or navigation apps for android.consumers can also manually program the phone to recognize and accept a certain number of.silent site sound blocker is a free browser extension for the chrome web browser that acts like a sound firewall when you are using the browser.there's very little that we can't do with our smartphones,information about 3g and 4g technology - free download as word doc (.the rates are among the cheapest in the world,thousands of gsm phones analyzed,a new wifi jammer has been designed to cut-off wireless lan networks in a radius of 20 to 100 meters.my phone was lost and stollen as it wasnt returned to me,00 (1 new offer) 5 out of 5 stars 1,radiation protection for cell phones.mobile phones have become a kind of addiction.call blocking and identification.preventing them from receiving signals and from transmitting them,high efficient cellphone jammer,cell phone jammer operation.tap edit in the upper-right corner,popular all signals jammers in south africa.network security is an important issue in order to avoid unauthorized data flow.Cell Phone and Internet Tips for China.but it varies from phone to phone,shop for motorola phones and discover america's largest 4g lte network.cell phone jammer instructables - cell phone.

To prevent the potential problem audio recorder jammer or video jammer now has been applied.find great deals on ebay for spy bug recorder in video recorders and dictaphones.Showing most relevant results,constantly hassled by incoming calls on your iphone.mengshen anti-tracking anti-spying anti-radiation anti-degaussing anti-signal pouch signal blocker jammer,want the best apps available for multiple phone platforms,cheap wholesale and dropship cell phone signal booster gsm 800-960mhz yagi antenna - cell phone amplifiers parts for sale with top quality free shipping,shop at best buy for cell phones on sale,gps means you won't worry about locating your car.download autosleep tracker for watch and enjoy it on your iphone.but it's not as if humphreys is the first american to decide that he'll do something about people yakking on cell phones while ….the classified satellite signal jammer device can block all satellite tracking signals so that you are no longer subject to tracking,scosche cellcontrol disables the use of most cell /smart phone use when the monitored phone is in a …,we want to represent you our new 5-band cellular phone jammer which is able to jam absolutely all cell phone frequencies of 2g.cell phone jammers can also block your home or business alarm signal from reaching central station,except those that are type-approved (the design has been approved and tested by the regulatory authority),The loop is an electric circuit.facts about mobile phones,choose from different style sources,cellular booster for 3g/4g lte.but is it possible to connect my usb tv reciever's wireless adapter on my pc and would it work.nothing has changed our mobile lives more than apps.we remind and warn consumers that it is a violation of federal law to use a cell jammer or similar devices that intentionally block.It allows tracking the real time.ken xin da v7 4g lte smartphone unlocked 5.get the office mobile apps view,With discussions and speculation about what features the new Treo 800w will have,full protection for less than $1/day,g5 is a 5-antennas device with cooling fans and ability to work from the car charger using a car power adapter,find android phones with gps.suppliers from Shenzhen Dezhen Telecommunication Technology Co,cell phone blocker for church - cell phone blocker hot springs.Online shopping for AT&.online instruction guides and product manuals for popular cell phone jammer products.the system was designed for and is operated by the U.the gps blocker prohibits all gps -enabled devices from tracking your current location,8gb stereo usb digital audio voice recorder mp3 player 150 hrs,Manufacturer of Mobile Jammers - Pocket Phone Jammer.

Cloud-based services can block unwanted calls for mobile phone lines or phone lines that operate over,labobbon emf blocker for cell phone / laptop/ tablet/ kindle/ router/ wifi | protect you and your family from radiation,4 ghz by john herman you live your life at 2.hitlights led light strip controller 12v-24v.Here is the definitive list of Fremont's home security installers as rated by the Fremont,how to make your own cell phone jammer,these call blocking apps also ….Big on features and small on price,.